Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Man,
I wasn't sure if I should think it was dark or funny.

But it was fantastic; it was not much of a game as it was an experience or story.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

WHY DO ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE SAY 'YO' AND 'SUP'?!

One Chance One Chance

Meh

Cute meaning, but too depressing for my tastes. Too many end-of-the-world scenarios out there now as well.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Surprisingly tasteful

There's a lot of games like this, though I like this one quite a bit mainly since that it isn't one of those cliche morbid and depressing 'art' games or whatever. I really enjoyed it and it's creativity, though I wished it were longer and had more too it. Other than that though, awesome work!

Holiday Sim Holiday Sim

Indeed

Best holiday evar.

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

LOLgame

I laughed the whole time through this, it wasn't much of a game but a helluva flash. The boss is too hard though.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Why 9/10?

Cause in Sandbox mode, there's not enough food! Maybe you should make the tanks and helicopters edible? Cause uber worm eats what he wants... bish.

Ham Eater 2 Ham Eater 2

Meh

The music and idea are amusing and was good for a few chuckles, but other than that it didn't really last long. After about 30 seconds I was like 'Why bother playing? There's not even a score.' It was awfully repetitive and it's charm wore off fast, I think it could have been presented in a much better way as well. There's basically no difference between this and the first one besides Golden Hams and 2 Player.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

So...

Will there be a sequel?

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Here's a summary.

I think it's a fun game. I enjoyed and laughed playing it, though I don't exactly agree with the guy below me... It's not exactly fair to just start discriminating and pretty much cutting down on an entire faith. Just because one guy is a total dumb ass doesn't mean they are all like that. And really that pisses me off just as much as I suppose he is. Like I said, not all Christians are ignorant dumb asses like a selected few (I'm not exactly Christian, though), any religious or faith, and atheist belief, has their fair share of ass holes.

Anyways, liked the game. Think Jesus would enjoy it himself!