Anime fight! Anime fight!

Dynamic

I ended up laughing at myself (along side the rest of the laughing at the flash) halfway through realizing that there won't be any fighting.

And it's so true. Ridiculously true; it should be illegal to be this true.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This

Is the most beautiful flash I've ever come across so far in my young life.
%u0CA5_%u0CA5

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

Meaningful, and after the disappointment that was One Chance, this felt more original and even more artistic. This reminds me much of a poem, a beautiful one at that. And I thank you for making this. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

-2 Intelligence -2 Intelligence

Not bad

It WAS predictable but it was funny and entertaining. Definitely something worth watching for it's timespan.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

It's not 'awful'

y'know, this'd make a good movie.

If Batman was Real If Batman was Real

Not Bad

Course there could of been more animation and such, but I thought it was pretty good. Maybe brush up on it's look and it'd be much better!

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

I like it, it's creative.

But I liked the series more before it got so complex and when it was a bit more light-hearted. I like the introduction of these 2 new characters and such, but it's just not the Madness I remember, y'know?

24 in 24 24 in 24

Mehh...

There was only like 4 I really liked and I understand that it was done in a short time, but the humor it was striving for wasn't original. The animation and music was good but that is about it.

Earth Hour Earth Hour

Whoa.

Think it's Mother Nature's time of the month...

Tribal Hunter Tribal Hunter

(Wasted Space)

I thought it was pretty good for it's time. The only thing I don't get is that, why rated 'T'?

BadBoyMcCoy responds:

Thanks buddy, il put something longer up soon hopefully.