View Profile DeVanille

18 Movie Reviews

Dynamic

I ended up laughing at myself (along side the rest of the laughing at the flash) halfway through realizing that there won't be any fighting.

And it's so true. Ridiculously true; it should be illegal to be this true.

This

Is the most beautiful flash I've ever come across so far in my young life.
%u0CA5_%u0CA5

Meaningful, and after the disappointment that was One Chance, this felt more original and even more artistic. This reminds me much of a poem, a beautiful one at that. And I thank you for making this. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

14 Game Reviews

Man,
I wasn't sure if I should think it was dark or funny.

But it was fantastic; it was not much of a game as it was an experience or story.

WHY DO ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE SAY 'YO' AND 'SUP'?!

Meh

Cute meaning, but too depressing for my tastes. Too many end-of-the-world scenarios out there now as well.

5 Audio Reviews

WHA??

How does this only have 2 reviews?!

Lovely

I think this track deserves a better score than it has, something that actually has a rhythm and mellow tune. Kind of funny how it reminds people of such awesome retro games, though I think it reminds me more of more recent titles like Super Mario Galaxy and Spore.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hehehe yeah. All of those are video games though which means I did a good job! :) I wish it was easier to get people to listen to my songs. Sorry for the late response BTW.

Nostalgia

Oh the memories...
...The painful, horrible memories...

Then again, it was a loving pain. Thanks so much!

24, Male